Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nearly natural moisture mist
10-09-2011, 11:13 PM,
RE: nearly natural moisture mist
(10-09-2011, 08:44 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I had a look at the site selling this [ I wasn`t aware of it] but it all sounds fine and dandy for system hair...obviously you`re not finding it to be helpful.... I use `Enhance` leave in conditioner and find it good....it certainly leaves the hair soft.....are you over-shampooing the hair at all? I just mist daily with water, then spray in some of that conditioner and allow to dry naturally....dryness is the main enemy of system hair and leads to breakage/shedding etc. This must be very annoying though when you`re trying to do the `right thing`...... I have found though, that even with an arsenal of products to hand, some systems can just `behave` differently despite my best efforts....probably down to whatever `batch`the hair was taken from and the level of `treatment`is was subjected to before being made into a system..... system hair doesn`t get `dirty`as such but it can get product build-up even from leave-in conditioners etc. and then you end up shampooing frequently which can be negative.... maybe try a different conditioner ? Paul.

Website I bought it from, he says he shampoos and conditions every day and uses the mist through the day with no trouble... We dont have enhance in Australia, too expensive to ship also Sad Would be better doing like you and taking it off while I sleep... That might jsut start more problems though, using more tape and spending more time on it Sad

Messages In This Thread
nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 02:03 AM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 11:13 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - Hersute - 10-09-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - Hersute - 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM