Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nearly natural moisture mist
10-09-2011, 08:44 PM,
RE: nearly natural moisture mist
I had a look at the site selling this [ I wasn`t aware of it] but it all sounds fine and dandy for system hair...obviously you`re not finding it to be helpful.... I use `Enhance` leave in conditioner and find it good....it certainly leaves the hair soft.....are you over-shampooing the hair at all? I just mist daily with water, then spray in some of that conditioner and allow to dry naturally....dryness is the main enemy of system hair and leads to breakage/shedding etc. This must be very annoying though when you`re trying to do the `right thing`...... I have found though, that even with an arsenal of products to hand, some systems can just `behave` differently despite my best efforts....probably down to whatever `batch`the hair was taken from and the level of `treatment`is was subjected to before being made into a system..... system hair doesn`t get `dirty`as such but it can get product build-up even from leave-in conditioners etc. and then you end up shampooing frequently which can be negative.... maybe try a different conditioner ? Paul.

Messages In This Thread
nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 02:03 AM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - Paul In Ireland - 10-09-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 11:13 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - Hersute - 10-09-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - anubi5 - 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM
RE: nearly natural moisture mist - Hersute - 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM