Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this possible
10-08-2011, 09:01 PM,
RE: Is this possible
Hi roby123... no real difference between Fullcap/topper in the attachment materials or bond-durations....you`ll find what suits you best. Have a read of Mr.Burns`thread here on his lifestyle while travelling in India a while ago [he wears a topper]
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...a#pid29074
The general wisdom is to wear French lace for Fullcaps [ especially your first] as it`s that bit more robust than Swiss...the sides can be subject to more strain/pressure from de-bonding so even if you do plan on going Swiss, the area there in front of the ears/up to the temples needs to be re-inforced with a double layer of Swiss or just made with French ..... I`ve only recently gone Fullcap..the first one`s base was noticeably `heavier`/coarser than Swiss, but the 2nd one which I ordered almost immediately [in order to have a `stand-by` to hand in case of some unforeseen `disaster`] was much `lighter`....I asked John to check had the factory made a mistake... they say it`s French too, but it sure feels like Swiss....so just because it`s French doesn`t mean it`s necessarily going to feel like a piece of sack-cloth against the scalp..... certainly if going to the beach etc. and being exposed to strong sunlight will mean it`s wise to wear a large [straw] hat or something similar to prevent the sun bleaching/oxidising the hair..it will do that to growing hair let alone system hair, if not covered. Wearing any system will not `cramp` your lifestyle with a few sensible common-sense precautions..cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Is this possible - roby123 - 10-08-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: Is this possible - Paul In Ireland - 10-08-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Is this possible - roby123 - 10-09-2011, 04:03 AM
RE: Is this possible - Paul In Ireland - 10-09-2011, 05:33 AM
RE: Is this possible - JRob - 10-09-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Is this possible - beersnob76 - 10-14-2011, 08:27 AM
RE: Is this possible - JRob - 10-15-2011, 07:36 AM