Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Help- Pics- Full Cap
10-08-2011, 09:48 PM,
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap
Just seems a shame to `waste`your [reasonably ok] growing hair even though you say it`s curly and you don`t like curly hair---- you say continual straightening it has `somewhat killed it`---- the roots etc. would still be fine and as the hair grows out and is cut normally by your barber, any `damaged`hair will be replaced. The general `feeling`is to hold on to what you`ve got and only replace what you have lost.....you`re still young and many wearers would be delighted to have the amount of hair you still have. Obviously it`s your choice on what way you want to proceed. You also have to consider that Fullcaps are twice the price of a topper........
A good daily leave-in conditioner would help repair/restore your `damaged` growing hair---recently another forum-contributor made us aware of `It`s a 10` conditioner..... here`s a recent `review` of it I came across--please note I cannot say whether or not this will have a good/bad long-term effect on system hair..[maybe some other readers can advise ? ] but certainly it seems to be very good for treating growing hair:
http://heartstarbolt.blogspot.com/2009/0...eview.html
If you still decide to go Fullcap, it looks like the back of the template needs to come down a bit more ...needs to be just below the occipital bone which is the round bone you`ll feel at the base of the skull above the nape, and you`ll also need to leave a gap between the top of the ears and the perimeter..... I drew a suggested outline on a template on fate`s thread `` Need advice on a fullcap template`` ...have a look at that and it should give you guidance..... please do re-post with any other questions you may have..regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - Hair Scare - 10-07-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - Paul In Ireland - 10-08-2011, 09:48 PM
RE: Template Help- Pics- Full Cap - JRob - 10-09-2011, 08:21 AM