Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
10-14-2011, 09:16 AM,
RE: Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
(10-14-2011, 08:38 AM)beersnob76 Wrote: Debbie, you have been a big help to me when I was having some issues and problems when I first had a go at this, you are awesome Smile your service has always been spot on, fast shipping, and you have went out of your way to respond and answer any questions I have had, just had to give you some props, I'm pretty sure everyone knows you are seperate from all of that, because we have recieved awesome service from you.

thank you so much for saying that. I've had some 'nasty' emails asking how I could 'stick by' BA...the truth is, he told me that he and John has a business mis-dealing and that it was in the courts...I let the courts deal with it, it was none of my business, the sale of toplace was between john and BA and i was somewhere in the middle. I told John at that time that I would work on ANY hair system from ANY customer regardless of where they purchased their hair. and that is what I did. BA paid for me to go to the conventions and work, it's not like I did it for free. it was a job and one that took me to Italy, England and more!! I'm not going to defend BA or ridicule him either...I feel deeply that there is stuff we just don't know, like I said, the recent actions are not of those of the BA i met many years ago.....and that makes me feel badly like something more is wrong. I wish I had answers for everyone, but I'm afraid I do not...My husband and I are both puzzled.
My business, SPLIT ENDS has always been it's own company. I owned and operated my own hair replacement salon long before meeting BA, toplace, John or anyone...I started being the 'official product supplier' for toplace back years ago when BA just couldn't do hair and products, too....he offered to recommend me as the product supplier...and I think my business practice reputation stands alone, packages are mailed within 12 hours of receiving the order 6 days a week. I spend much of my day answering emails, questions from newbies etc and will ALWAYS continue to do so for anyone that wants my help!! thank you again for your kind words....I truly appreciate it as it's been a difficult time.
DebbieS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins - DebbieS. - 10-14-2011, 09:16 AM