Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM,
RE: Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins
(10-07-2011, 09:40 AM)jaycee Wrote: I would like to see a comment or two from Debbie ragarding what has happened to BA. She doesn't have to but I am curious if she has anything to say about this since she worked closely with BA. I have done business with Debbie, Toplace, and BA in the past with good results, except what has happened to BA this year is very puzzling.

John sent me this post and asked me to respond to it. As you all probably know (and have seen), I've tried to sit back and stay out of everything. The truth is I have not heard from BA since July of this year...we went to England in May and did a convention and he told me he had a 'hacking' issue with his email, he seems disorganized and unfocused from previous years on this same trip. He never told me he was retiring or never even eluded to that being an option, the first I heard of this was on his forum. I was getting emails from customers to check out the forum, and read it for myself. I've emailed him two times since then to wish him well with whatever his new endeavors may be and have received no response from him what-so-ever. I'm as puzzled as you all are....and do not understand why he doesn't answer my emails. I wish him well in whatever his future holds, I don't understand this latest turn of events at all....and I guess I was not worth explaining it to. I can only say that this is not the same person I met years and years ago. I'm sure he has an explanation, and I hope he is okay, as I truly thought we were friends...but apparently I will never know the TRUE story as to how this all happened.....as he won't even respond to my emails.
DebbieS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debbie provides supplies and remote cut-ins - DebbieS. - 10-07-2011, 11:29 AM