Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many anti-wig people on forums
10-03-2011, 09:21 PM,
RE: So many anti-wig people on forums
we all know the overwhelming reason most folk don’t wear, despite the "fact “hair systems are mature and fantastic, is society’s perception, the ridicule, this way of thinking is way behind the times, hair systems have moved on, perceptions have remained stuck in the dark ages.
its far more acceptable to wear as a woman,but the real problem is men are expected to bite the bullet and shave it off aND get on with it,

when did you last see a fly on the wall documentary on wearing,
I’m sure there are folk out there who wear openly and don’t give a jot,
is wearing big news, if you’re a celeb yes,

I’m not original in stating this we need, society needs to get over the dated wig perception.
and embrace the way we live in the 21st century.
would I have worn hair in the 70's 80's no way,they looked hideous,(to young then anyway)
offcourse there are still folk who wear terrible pieces today,mostly old folk.
they don’t care? that’s a backward statement, they wear because they care to a degree
maybe they think well people know I wear why pretend I don’t and why bother buying a really good piece, the cats out of the bag,
but surely when you see, correction you don’t, when someone confides in you they wear, because they’d have to now , as you’d never know,
it gotta start of serious debate as to,why not wear when it looks like real hair, it bloody is,lol
really you would have folk pondering,feck his hair looks bloody fantastic,
I v only ever once met a wearer and that was a advisor with advanced hair studio about 2 yrs ago,i was flabbergasted at how his hair looked, it was well just a "normal looking head of hair".
he showed me pics of him on hol, before and after,

just because you wear hair it doesn’t automatically look like a wigg.it doesn’t have to really!!!!!!
change you’re mind set,
embrace today, modern living , new changing attitudes,

I’m watching the wright stuff ch5, tony blackburns a panellist on the show,
everyone knows he wears, a full piece, but it looks ridiculous, the nape sticks out,
there’s just something that draws you’re attention to it,
he was in I’m a celebrity get me out of here,

tony for god sake,if you’re gonna wear wear it well, set a example,
anty Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: So many anti-wig people on forums - antywanty - 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM