Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many anti-wig people on forums
10-03-2011, 11:09 AM,
RE: So many anti-wig people on forums
ive had a hair transplant.. im unhappy with the results.. but im happy that it made me accept wearing (although i havent started, but have placed my custompiece order)
the reason it made me accept was because it made me realize that ive tried everything and it has all failed.. and wearing a system is the last resort i have to find happiness or else il just have to embrace balding at such a young age.. or kill my self.. which i would never do. Also i would have to wear eventually to cover up the hair i lose behind the tansplants. When you know you only have 1 option.. it makes things so much easier for you. Thats why i dont mind having spent all that money on 2 transplants... Its worth every penny if i can be positive and not hesitent about wearing. After all the pain and hardwork i went through over the last 3 years i think im ready for the system too. its like this was all training to be able to adjust to accept wearing and the cons that may come with it.

plus.. i also feel i deserve hair now.. and not just 30% of what i had that comes from a transplant.. but hair even better than what i had.. healthy looking hair that is realistic looking enough to get away with

I went through hours upon hours of concealers.. months of hiding after getting transpkants etc etc etc. wearing a cap pretty often.. im just lucky my hairloss is not even a smidge noticable to anyone.. the concealers made things look so full i think that when i get a piece people will think im actually losing hair lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So many anti-wig people on forums - elvis - 10-03-2011, 11:09 AM