Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally wearing, some questions
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM,
finally wearing, some questions
so i finally manned up and am now wearing. guess i am the new member of the familty. made my first attachment with got2b glued since i read about how easy cleanup is. but for some reason i feel like i used way too much, the piece is super stiff and it feels like theres a thick plate on top of my head lol. its not supposed to be like this right? i used a generous amount over the entire area and i cant help but feel some of it got trough the lace and into the hair. doesnt feel comfortable at all, especially not when sleeping with the piece.

that would be my other concern, you guys all sleep with your pieces on right? i read somewhere one shouldnt do this but it may have been in regard to womens hairsystems wich are obviously much more expensive and delicate.

the last thing, wich worries me most, is that my piece might already be shedding. i didnt use any knot sealer, was this a big mistake? it could just have been the lose hairs from cutting the piece into shape... those couple of hairs that become detached or are cut by the scissors. im gonna verify this next time i shampoo the system.

apart from these issues things are good. getting it cut in asap, and hoping the curl straightens out a little, then it will look really really good.

cheers!

Messages In This Thread
finally wearing, some questions - waldojesus - 09-27-2011, 03:15 PM