Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair colour and bleached knots ?
09-28-2011, 08:45 AM,
RE: hair colour and bleached knots ?
Hi Hairenough...often wondered why posts appear twice...must be a gremlin in the system. Yeah I guess it`s each to their own...like I just like to sleep with no system on [ I find the systems last longer that way] but I was more thinking above of people who go to gyms etc...as you can imagine, the profuse sweating will obviously be an issue for them.....an
all-over bond will trap sweat under the glue... also we all lose microscopic pieces of skin all the time from all over the body....a porlonged bond will also trap that, so when the thing is finally removed the odour is not exactly like a lavender field ! The pores need to be allowed do their job ....covering your head in glue etc. for a long time will block them and will eventually lead to irritations/redness/itching and possibly infection.....so my point really was that for those who work-out etc. they need to be cautious if, on the one hand, they want the `security`of an all-over bond, and naturally, sweat profusley, and on the other hand don`t do a more frequent de-bond/clean the scalp, it can lead to problems. I think your 6-day cycle is about right.....also as you know, some bonding materials can literally be fine one day and overnight they lose their grip and you end up with a gooey mess to clean, especially in hot weather .....cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hair colour and bleached knots ? - Paul In Ireland - 09-28-2011, 08:45 AM