Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about temple flaps.
09-27-2011, 07:42 AM,
RE: Question about temple flaps.
You`ll hardly lose your temple hair that rapidly from now.....I mean you should get at least the next [good] few months before it really becomes noticeable. I`d just order 2 systems now bearing in mind you should get a minimum of 3 months [and possibly 6 months depending on your care-routine etc.] You can keep an eye on your temple hair and then if you think you need flaps well then you can make a new template and order new systems then.If you wear you hair always forward, well then get forward ventilation . When you say about density ``Should I have the same as the hairline or less```.... I may be missing your point but if you`re happy with your custom as it is and it matches your remaining hair just re-order that density again.... all systems have a graduated front density for a more natural appearance [unless you specify non-graduated].... I always get a bit of a lower density on the sides although my most recent one is 60% crown to nape and 55% on the rest [top and sides] You seem to have done ok on your first order so stay in or around the same again. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about temple flaps. - Paul In Ireland - 09-27-2011, 07:42 AM