Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-04-2011, 06:34 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
(09-04-2011, 06:08 PM)misterD Wrote: For the bad part :
Well, I'm quite in the same situation. It's been hard for to get in a relationship since I've reached an obvious state of hairloss. I do wear a full cap. It is just so much stress. That much that after the next one that I should receive soon, if I don't make any progress to get it right I'm just stopping (it's already my fourth unit and I keep them for about six months). I did try to get over, to say "it doesn't matter, people may know it who cares?" but I feel pressure everyday and sometimes I don't even go to the gym club or hang out with friends because my hair bonding is just a mess and it is itching as heck but to take it off, to clean itand put it back would take me a couple of hours. It is just depressing. I think I need a routine set at a regular time, but life being life, rushing, pressure, and work don't allow me to have that time, I just go home, look at my messy all gelled up and bonded hair and I feel like it's time to sleep^^. Now I take the hair off on a daily basis, wash it, put only tape and hide the hairline with a fringe like I am some sort of hippy dude. And in this case there is no way to touch it, it's just so fake, if it's itching, be aware, you might have the "helmet" wig effect while you're scratching. Just wondering how to do the transition between a full head of hair and a close shaved head with a balding pattern (and I don't even know if I am able to do it)

Thats how I feel sometimes, especially with a bad cap. Iv had 2 guys run their hands through it and straight away gone "oh wow, why does your head feel rough like that"... They can feel the lace and knots, one actually asked if it was a wig.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - anubi5 - 09-04-2011, 06:34 PM