Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
09-04-2011, 05:20 PM,
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship?
(09-04-2011, 04:03 PM)jordo06 Wrote: Honestly man... I know what you are going though. As a gay man, it can be odd wearing a piece. Especially if you are young. Gay guys can be shallow and it sucks... We have to watch our weight, our hair, our body hair, our words... I mean it can be overwhelming... I usually wait until I know if a guy is "real" or not before I say anything. There are guys out there who would think you are lacking if you wear hair, however, most of the dudes are not. Just enjoy how you feel with hair and work to know who the good guys are! They are out there... and way more than you would think. My boyfriend tells me that he thinks I am sexy bald.... but I like wearing hair and he is cool with it! Just as their are shallow gals, there are shallow gays! LOL... the trick is waiting until you know! BTW... I really appreciate all the guys on here who make supportive comments! It's great to have honest, cool, forward guys on this forum!

So how about when you's are being affectionate? Does he treat your hair as though it was normal hair or does he purposely avoid running his hands through your hair cos of a fear he'll pull it off or to him it might feel strange or feel strange to you? That's what I would love to have, someone that I feel comfortable being around with it OFF and ON.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any wearers in a same sex relationship? - anubi5 - 09-04-2011, 05:20 PM