Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help for my brother full cap
09-03-2011, 05:12 AM,
RE: help for my brother full cap
Hi Paris.... if you enclose the first pic. there it will help get the result he requires... as that style is non-exposed [hair is totally forward] there is no real advantage is getting a Swiss-lace front unless he is concerned about detectability to the touch......French lace is a little `heavier` but to be honest, not too much so, and is more robust in wear. I wouldn`t go higher than 75% on top, with maybe 65% on the sides and I`d suggest 70% for the back [crown-to-nape area]....that should give an overall `natural`look......just mark the hair -direction required on the template by drawing arrows and writing on your percentages ...it`s a good idea to add sellotape over them to prevent them becoming worn/wiped off in transit and when being handled...some markers are not `permanent`. That will be an easy style to have cut-in and wear...... specify body-wave. The main thing is to get the template correct especially at the temple areas and have the back perimeter coming in just below the occipital bone [that`s the round bone you feel just above the nape itself--at the base of the skull] I have received my 2nd Fullcap yesterday which is medium density and will post a few pics tomorrow on a new thread.. I`ll get it cut-in next week sometime and will post more pics then too....just as a matter of interest for anyone considering going Fullcap. By the way --have you looked at the Toplace homepage? There are translation options there for 8 different languages including French...just click on the appropriate Icon/link below the brown circle there which say`s `` Toplace since 2003``---that will make it possible for your brother to read the forum. A picture paints a thousand words though, so make sure to enclose it with the Template...best wishes ... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
help for my brother full cap - Paris - 09-03-2011, 02:16 AM
RE: help for my brother full cap - Paul In Ireland - 09-03-2011, 05:12 AM
RE: help for my brother full cap - Paris - 09-03-2011, 09:30 PM
RE: help for my brother full cap - JRob - 09-04-2011, 07:59 AM
RE: help for my brother full cap - Paris - 09-06-2011, 12:02 AM