Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.06 mm all skin front hair line and density ??
07-18-2011, 09:11 AM,
RE: .06 mm all skin front hair line and density ??
Great question, I've seen it dozens of times it seems like, yet I've never seen a definitive answer. You get a few guys that claim the hairline is fine, but they never show pics. My guess is that the hairline is not that good and you could not expose it Sad If I owned a hair system co. I would have pictures of every single base I sell on actual people, exposed from all angles. Don't know why that's so hard.

I am considering getting one of these with a swiss front, but I would need to get it knotted instead of injected due to the front being knotted and the clashing that would occur where the knotted hair meets the injected hair (I've been told this wouldn't look right and it makes sense if you think about it)

I love the way the injected thin skins feel and behave. Attachments are a breeze and the hair lays nice and flat. And of course the scalp look is uber natural. Too bad bout the hairline. I actually don't even want to show my hairline all that much, but in case wind or something blows it back I don't want it to look like a big line across my forehead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: .06 mm all skin front hair line and density ?? - expriest - 07-18-2011, 09:11 AM