Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it sooo hard??
07-15-2011, 01:52 PM,
Why is it sooo hard??
Why aren't there more videos showing how to attach lace hair pieces? I am beyond upset right now. I ordered one that came in bigger than my template, then I shaved my head, then I realized it was going to overlap big time (that's how i noticed it was bigger) so I trimmed the piece but now I think I trimmed it too much so I'll really have to stretch the lace. I tried oil resistant white glue thinking it would be great and the lace wouldn't even stick to it! I could literally pull it right off. Anyway, what's really frustrating is that even if the glue had worked I just have the hardest time getting it nice and taut at the hairline and where everything is flush (no ripples) around the perimeter. Every time I try to attach like MB does in his video (starting from the front and tacking it down, then pulling it to one side, tacking it down etc) I always screw it up. This is like my 5th time wearing and you would think it'd get easier. I just don't know what to do now. I was supposed to get it cut in tomorrow morning but I had to cancel cuz I have to find some ultra hold. And I was supposed to go on a trip with friends on Sat and now I can't go there either. I'm beyond depressed.

Do you guys start from the front and work your way back, or do you start from the back? Why aren't there more videos on how the "top" guys do it? I get so damn nervous now every time I do it cuz I have no confidence in doing it and I know after you got glue on your head you're stuck with your attachment (good or bad). When I see guys that have great looking pics I just get so frustrated. It can't be that hard! I have really thin lace but it just seems to be bubbly and impossible to get it stuck hard in my scalp so I can comb the hair back and feel like it looks natural.

What am I missing?

Messages In This Thread
Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - ToplaceUSA - 07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - antywanty - 07-16-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - expriest - 07-16-2011, 11:57 AM
RE: Why is it sooo hard?? - Xeon005 - 07-19-2011, 05:25 AM