Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
guy on bus good peice but no sides
07-20-2011, 07:53 PM,
RE: guy on bus good peice but no sides
figures, statistics, now theres a question.
when did you last see a documentary on wearing,deaths probably a more popular approachable topic..
because of the nature of the game you wont see a documentay, but im sure im wrong there are wearers who are open to the fact they wear.
so while we strangley see it splashed amongst tabloids and online, no one to my knowledge
recently has commisioned a documentary on 21 century wearing.
very true statment you only spot the bad ones not the good.
i remember being shocked @ a man in his late 60's wearing, toppik,while at the bus station.
and i wore concealer @ the time,and im think my god i hope mine dosent look like that.
he had virtualy no hair and just a pile of powder on his head.
a hat would have served him better.once you come to the stage of having no hair for the fibers to bond to youre not concealing anymore youre broadcsting,
i get it wrong i see men with good density at 50+ , and to be fair thats in the genes.
but what really breaks my heart is when i see woman with patchy hairloss.
i'd love nothing better than to offer a helping hand, advice.
prior to wearing i would look @ peoples hair,whilst siting on the bus, with envey more than anything else,now iv got better hair than alot of folks natural growing hair.
takes a bitt of getting youre head around entering the wearing game,but you do it because it means alot to you.
it takes alot of guts to go through with the initial wearing,seeing freinds work colleagues,but for youre bravery you are rewarded bigg time with
the worry anxiety being replaced with Contentment,euphoria.

Messages In This Thread
RE: guy on bus good peice but no sides - antywanty - 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM