Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
06-28-2011, 08:48 AM,
Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics.
Ok guys, did a bit of thinning over the weekend with a similar product to `Nair`...went REALLY slowly/used only tiny amounts until I was sure of what I was doing..... not much hair came out initially,so I re-applied it but a little more heavily...just dabbed on spots here and there with a very small artist brush...... rinsed it out after a few mins. under running water [no shampoo] I did more next day ..my main thought was not to go overboard with the product if it appeared that ``not enough`hair was coming out when I brushed it.. I figured that any hairs not coming out immediately, would most likely be weakened so that they will shed from the system in the next day or two ..sure enough, I gave it a good brush-through this evening and a nice lot of hair has come out..... I`ll wait now to see whether more will shed tomorrow, and I may/may not then proceed with more thinning.... took some pics this evening and again, my webcam exaggerates everything ..it now looks thinner that it actually is .... I had just applied some leave-in conditioner so the hair looks a little shiny/damp. I`m very very pleased with the back/nape area.......the hair is sitting very flush against the skin there and not sticking out ..that was one of my main worries....... this thing fits SO well/snugly that I haven`t even bothered with doing a bond at all today --just sat it onto the head....very pleased with the whole thing overall ..excellent hair -quality and the ventilation direction is spot-on as I requested.....the kind of ` stark`black color has now faded as I was thinking it would but I`d still like opinions on whether you`d think a `1b` would suit me better than a `1 `...I`m quite pleased with the `1`[Black] ...don`t really care if people think I`m after coloring my hair to hide grey ..at least I have a full head of hair [so they think !! lol] It`s so nice to feel you have `good`hair again after putting up with thin crap hair for so long..... I should`ve gone fullcap 2 yrs ago !! Also. 2 friends visited me today from a different part of Ireland ..they last saw me in December when I was wearing a [color] 1b Topper... I deliberately `watched`them to see if they`d look at the new system... they didn`t bat an eyelid !!!! Proves that we wearers often amplify things in our minds as to `` people are looking at me/my hair`` ....cheers guys, Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Fullcap..thinned out a bit--pics. - Paul In Ireland - 06-28-2011, 08:48 AM