Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap after cut-in..pics
06-24-2011, 11:44 PM,
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics
Hi Henry .... kept a tiny length of the sideburns so if/when the system hair `lifts`a little,the growing hair makes it far less obvious to the casual glance....same at the back there`s only about half-inch or so left and that`s going to now be allowed grow down [even though it`s very thin] just as it`s so flush against the nape there that when the head is inclined forward and down if the system hair `lifts`, the little bit of growing hair will provide a realistic look even though it`s very thin now...I used to keep it cut up short there as it looked like rats tails when it came down ...really looked pathetic......but underneath the system hair it should be good......so far I `ve only put a little glue at the front there and a little `Got2B` at the back..haven`t bothered with a full perimeter bond......there`s no real danger of it blowing off or anything like that....as it`s practically full head-size, it`s a bit like a tea-cosy [who remembers them ??? lol ] ...you`d really have to fold it up with your fingers, off the nape area in order to lift it off......so far, only minimal itching and that`s at the nape perimeter as the edge of the lace [ not being glued into place on the skin] is rubbing the skin when I move my head.... I reckon when I do a proper bond there, it should be ok...... my only issue was as I said above, the ventilator definitely put in much more density than required and I did considerable thinning yesterday which is not really ideal but hey, life`s not perfect .. I`d prefer to be ``looking at it than looking for it``.....if it was too thin, well that`s a whole new ball-game......everything else is fine ...will post more pics in a while..regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Mr.Hair - 06-23-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - antywanty - 06-23-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Henry - 06-24-2011, 11:05 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - Paul In Ireland - 06-24-2011, 11:44 PM
RE: Fullcap after cut-in..pics - JRob - 06-25-2011, 09:38 AM