Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line)
04-17-2012, 05:07 PM,
RE: Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line)
It could also be that the picture is magnified 4-5 times than the actual size of his head that makes it more prevalent. Anty I would really like to see you get into a lace front and compare results. Again I'm a newbie that knows nothing but from my current research it seems that's where the great hairlines are made!

I showed it to my girlfriend and she had a similar outlook as me. About the pictures on the first page she said she would have never known in a million years, she was actually impressed. When she saw the second set of pics she said she would have known right away. Please please dont take this as an insult, as it probably is not noticeable in real life, unlike magnified here. If you take any offense to what I'm saying please let me know here or privately and I will remove my posts. Everybody has an opinion and sometimes people dont want others opinions pushed on them. Basically what I'm getting at is that I want you to have a result more similar to the first page. I think the new thinner laces will do that and maybe less density with a gradual hairline... I may be wrong though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line) - HairMysterio - 04-17-2012, 05:07 PM