Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions before I order
06-09-2011, 02:53 AM,
RE: Questions before I order
Hi tooyoung.... what I`d do is clip/tie your hair back out of the way like it is in pic2 there where you`re holding it [ a large elastic band under the chin/up onto the hair should do it] then locate your original hairline point [if you frown the forehead skin will crease whilst the scalp skin will remain as it is so you should see it easily] & mark it with a marker. Make a template by using clear film/kitchen wrap and sellotape applied to give it rigidity.....try to re-create your original area which had hair growing on/from it.... I`d simply wrap the film around the head over the eye-brows..a bit like a bandage.... mark out your shape in black marker and add layers of sellotape. When your`re happy, just remove it and cut out the outlined area [ write `Front`and `Back` on it too ] I`d enclose a good-quality pic with your order showing your hair as it used to be ....this will help them ventilate the hair into the right direction/style. You could ask for maybe 5-10% blonde hair `scattered `throughout to help with a good visual blend with your remaining hair. You`re young so can get away with a higher density but don`t go too high either or it will look like a `wall`of hair.... taking a pure guess now looking at pic 2 there ..... as your partial will/would be reasonably `wide`[front-to-back] you could order something like 70% density, with the first half -inch or so `` Graduated`` so it will be a bit less dense at the very front and `rise`to the higher density where it meets your own at the back...... that`s just my suggestion ...please wait for a few other wearers to chip-in with their advice too... again... enclose pics of what it was like before if you can .....it gives them a great deal of help in supplying you with what you want/would like...cheers for now and I hope it all goes well for you... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Questions before I order - tooyoungforthis - 06-09-2011, 02:20 AM
RE: Questions before I order - Henry - 06-09-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Questions before I order - Paul In Ireland - 06-09-2011, 02:53 AM