Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user, quite young and would appreciate some help.
06-13-2011, 10:39 PM,
RE: New user, quite young and would appreciate some help.
Hi optimistic...... I only just saw your post/questions this morning, and see you posted it a few days ago.... time I made an appointment with my optician I think ...must be going blind !! :-)
Can you post a pic or two of your remaining hair ? Would help to answer some of your questions more accurately and advise on density etc. -- sounds like a partial would be sufficient for you at the moment by the sound of what you say at [ 1 ] above.......
Yes chlorine is not good for hair, system hair especially, so yeah, a swimming cap might be a good idea /help to avoid the worst of it.
If you can also state the area you are in, in UK, it would help to locate a stylist nearest to you...... there are wearers scattered around the UK, so hopefully one can help out with a stylist near you...... you ask about `curvature of the forehead`... I assume you mean the shape of the front hairline........ just mark your template to the approximate outline of where your hair used to be .....you are simply re-creating/replacing your original hair-area so just mark it out as near as possible to the original shape...... can advise on graduated/non-graduated with a pic if you can post one... cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user, quite young and would appreciate some help. - Paul In Ireland - 06-13-2011, 10:39 PM