Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Impressions of Toplace System.
06-01-2011, 05:39 AM,
My First Impressions of Toplace System.
I just got an all sfs lace system today with spikey front ventilation and I believe the rest free style. My first impressions of the unit by examining it. So far, So good! The hair quality looks good, the color seems to be the right match.. The lace is an interesting SFS.. It is very thin and pretty invisible but at the same time it is more robust than some other versions of the SFS I have seen. It looks like it has a good combination of durability and invisibility. I have seen versions that could fray very quickly. The bleaching looks very nice and the ventilation also looks great. The density doesn't appear too thin nor too thick either. So far I am impressed with what I am seeing. I have seen a lot of different systems from many companies. This one looks like it will be a winner for sure. I did not cut it in or do anything to it yet so it is premature. The quality thus far looks great.. now the only thing left is to see how the shape fits my head and the overall look when I get it cut in. I will keep everyone posted and take pictures of the system after I am done cutting it in etc.

But so far initial reactions is very positive and the unit appears to be quality.

Messages In This Thread
My First Impressions of Toplace System. - Xeon005 - 06-01-2011, 05:39 AM