Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting the blend right at the back for 3/4, pics of styles I want
05-30-2011, 08:10 PM,
RE: Getting the blend right at the back for 3/4, pics of styles I want
I e-mailed John 26th to enquire on the status of the order as I sent the Template in towards the end of March...he`s not been back to me yet on it.... hopefully it won`t be much longer as my present topper [10months wearing] is now finally showing signs of the lace fraying at the front... I did get another topper about 3 months back, but I couldn`t `get on` with it as good as the oder one.. density was a bit thinner I thought and the ventilation on the poly strip was a bit different ..it kind of stood `out`in comparison to the way the hair lay on the lace .....still, you can`t expect every system to be a clone of a previous one and overall, all my systems from Toplace have been nice/good. I guess bodywave will be fine for the style you want there....not so sure about that higher density though.. 75% might be `pushing`it ? Depends on your age too of course....younger guys can get away with higher densities...I`m wondering would a high density on a 3/4 or fullcap be `heavy`to wear and maybe cause more itching? Just me thinking aloud..... I know what you mean about getting the blend right with your partial being time consuming...I`m in the same position which is why I want/need the bigger system now...my own is just so thin now, I`ve had to thin the topper further to hide the blend..... the bigger systems bring their own issues as you know though......the joys of hair-loss !! Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting the blend right at the back for 3/4, pics of styles I want - Paul In Ireland - 05-30-2011, 08:10 PM