Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions of a future wearer
05-04-2011, 01:12 AM,
some questions of a future wearer
hi guys! currently doing research on hair systems because i most likely will make this transition, and want to be sure not to get dissapointed. so i will just drop down some general questions, and anyone who feels like he can give some input is invited to respond!

1. when working out in the gym, and sweating alot, does it get uncomfortable? does it start to itch or somthing like that? being able to perform without restrictions in the gym is very important to me.

2. can i use hairspray on the system, even if it contains denaturated alcohol and dimethyl ether, on a regular basis? i love styling my hair with this stuff and i would hate to have to find an alternative.

3. how fast did you get used to it? does it feel werid when you start wearing? uncomfortable? do you know of people who never got used to the feeling of it?

4. overall, are you happy with your decision? do you feel like you "solved" the problem? or was it more like a transition from worse to bad?

5. how did your self confidence around women change, do you get more attention now? would you maybe even claim, you are getting laid more thanks to your system?

6. how many people have busted you? when, and how? do you think its possible to keep it 100% secret from absolutely everybody?

thats all for now! anyone who has a spare minute, please drop down some fast reply. i would greatly appreciate it. i will probably order my first systems from here, because although reading mixed revies (just like for any of these companies) i think this forum is greatly for exchanging tips and ideas, and what i have seen and read in this forum was quite convincing.

have a nice day

Messages In This Thread
some questions of a future wearer - waldojesus - 05-04-2011, 01:12 AM