Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting used to it
05-02-2011, 08:26 PM,
RE: Getting used to it
Hi Bee... nice post with good review / observations. We all have to be realistic in this game. Sometimes we expect a `low`standard and are pleasantly surprised when we see our new system and how it looks when styled-in,and the opposite also holds true sometimes too..... it`s reality. It`s no real big -deal anymore for most people as you say, people lead busy lives and have their own cares without getting hung up on whether a colleague is wearing hair or not. I really think it helps to send in a pic or two of the style you`d like.... I`m sure the makers find it easier when they can `see` what the finished item needs to look like for the client. Your first line is so true, as a new wearer often IS freaked out by the look of a system with long hair etc....it`s hard to visualise how it will look when styled..... and yes, you can learn from it and `tweak`a subsequent order more to your liking..... even seasoned wearers wonder what their latest new system will be like when it arrives..... usually they are consistent but no two systems will be exactly alike as they are made by hand..... best wishes with your wearing and I`m sure you`ll continue to be happy with it... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Getting used to it - Bee - 05-02-2011, 09:22 AM
RE: Getting used to it - Paul In Ireland - 05-02-2011, 08:26 PM