Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
04-26-2011, 02:10 AM,
RE: Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
(04-25-2011, 07:24 PM)timguyperson Wrote: I see what you're saying mate. No company is perfect. I guess the reason why people got pissed off with BA after seeing your post was because it was his unit that finally made you give up wearing, however in reality it was issues with a few companies over the years.

My personal experience is that I've ordered from 3 different places, and the pieces from BA were the worst. They were dried out, brittle, shedding, red, etc... They were absolutely horrible pieces. I hope for the sake of his customers he improves things. I'm sure there are many other people that have been turned off of wearing after getting a piece from him. Which I think is a bit of a shame.

Every company I have ever used has been a crap shoot from the days of Salon units ordering . Thankfully then I was oprdering show pieces and not daily wear. I did not start ordering daily wear until they were at a price that made it worth the hassle.

Inconsistency is the issue with ALL places. So much so I never ordered more than one unit at a time. They know that and that is why they all offer money back and fix it guarantees. It is the nature of the business. Reorders may or may not be from the same supplier. When suppliers change the templates don't go with them. I guessed that's why Cool Piece surprisingly sent the template back with the order. Its a great idea and one I will request going forward.

I have not had any issue with the hair itself other than one pol unit a long time ago shedding in one area badly. BA was the straw that broke the camels back not the entire reason I decided to take a break.

I just don' t think it is right to bash other companies using anything other than PERSONAL experience and then exaggerating it for a personal vendetta. I will and have defended BA , TopLace cool Piece and even Hollywood Lace even though all will have issue from time to time. From 12 years of wearing internet units I have realized of all things consistency is what is lacking the most.

Messages In This Thread