Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
04-25-2011, 05:55 PM,
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums..
Mr Kennedy is claiming on apparently all the hair sites I shaved my head becasue of BA's bad wig. That is simply not true. Here is the real story and the issues began in this post

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...98#pid8698

When TL and BA split I did not know where to go. My Only contact was Gary and it was my understanding it was his company and Mikes. John came into the picture somewhere along the line. In any case I received a badly vented unit and got caught in the middle of a legal battle. I went with the "known" over the unknown. I know little about the business dealings. I recieved a refund from John after a couple of bad units and went to BA. NO COMPANY is perfect. Since I was waiting for a unit from BA nd had a refund from John I ordered a unit from Cool Piece and the base did not fit....Sent it back and got the same unit back untouched. In the mean time I received a unit from BA and it had some issues with density. this all is over the course of a couple years. ( I mentioned one year in my post but it has been going on awhile as the post above reveals. )

After along wait, I received a very bad Chinese order from BA that did not match anything I sent as far as a template and he suggested a Korean and I reordered it and it came in to light in density which he fixed. I shelved it while I waited for another I ordered. He said the template was lost so I sent him measurements instead of a new template.. MISTAKE...When it came it did not have any temples or sideburns....I apparently sent bad measurements.

Now here is where Kennedy is making hay out of the wrong thing. I decided the hair was wearing me. I was not wearing the hair and I tore the unit up and went out au natural. I was angry at my reaction not the company........ I did not shave my head it was already shaved for years since I was wearing a full cap Even then I did not wear 100% of the time either. Which is a good thing becasue I was waiting for fixes with ALL the companies at one time or another. I was more angry at my reaction to a year or two of issues and had to finally prove to myself and everyone around me the hair was simply not that important to me to let it affect me that badly. So I posted a profile pic of myself on FB to ALL my friends from way back and today and on the site without hair and yes it was liberating and the responses were kind and still are. I am now a part time wearer and when I wear people are amazed how natural the units look. When I don't I am a rock star.....LOL

But I really did not hide the fact I wear .People KNOW I wore becasue I told them. Always have. Even on 1st dates. So not wearing is and was not a big deal for me. I was simply tired of ALL the issues from all the companies starting with the post above on this very forum to Cool Piece and finally BA... I have nothing against John or Gary. They have been very accommodating and i would and have recommended people to both sites and let them decide.

I will be wearing on occasion. In fact I cut up and old unit short and like it....I will be ordering from John and yes even Gary in the future. Everyone deserves second chances, I don't believe in bashing other people. I did not bash Toplace or cool Piece in any Forum and do not like my posts being used for others personal vendettas.

Everyone gains and loses customers and gets them back and loses them again . That's business. I judge character by personal experience. People are allowed to make mistakes. But Hair wearing is NOT allowed to own me.

Messages In This Thread
Please do not misrepresent my posts on other forums.. - TomBongi - 04-25-2011, 05:55 PM