Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart/Business style for 3/4 or fullcap?
04-29-2011, 03:51 PM,
RE: Smart/Business style for 3/4 or fullcap?
(04-29-2011, 01:32 PM)Henry Wrote: I'm thinking of leaving around 2-3inches at the back. I'm letting it grow at the moment, and then the piece hair should fall down and mix with my own hair. This way no one will see my back hair as it is thin, but not very thin.

Without seeing what you are working with it's hard to say.

If your existing hair is thin you can't go too crazy with the density of the full cap where it matches up. On the other hand you are looking at longer styles so the full cap hair is going to lay over your existing hair which will cover it up to a degree.

What I would recommend doing is ordering an all lace full cap that extends all the way down in the back. When the unit arrives, cut off the lower part of the base where your existing hairline begins. If for some reason you can't manage to get your growing hair to integrate the way you want it to you can use the piece that you cut off to turn it back into a full cap. It's not going to cost any more and it's a good insurance policy when you aren't 100% sure how the integration is going to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart/Business style for 3/4 or fullcap? - JRob - 04-29-2011, 03:51 PM