Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about sending back an order?
04-21-2011, 01:28 PM,
Question about sending back an order?
Hey guys, I sent my order in on March 17 and I noticed that I did not see on the form where to list the desired density so I wrote it in on another note to make it 65% density. Two weeks ago I was looking at the old e-mail and noticed on the form that it listed 45% denisty which is not going to work for me. I called John last week and he said to just send an e-mail to him asking for the change and that it wouldn't be to late, after just looking at the calendar now I realize it is over 5 weeks since my order and I'm hoping if it does comes and it is not the right density that it will not take and additional 5 to 7 weeks to get it back. If you have to resend the piece in for an alteration or change like this how long does it take to get it back? Worst case scenario I guess I would order a stock piece to hold me over but I have 2 questiona about that. I know they come 6 inches long and at a medium density but what percentage is that equivalent to number wise, example 65%? Also I would need the color to be 1B ( off black) can they dye it and does it come with a graduated front? thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
Question about sending back an order? - conundrum29 - 04-21-2011, 01:28 PM