Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape -Part II
09-10-2009, 05:30 AM,
Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape -Part II
Well, as you may have read before, I've had some very good strength-of-bond results with this stuff.
This weekend, however, I took it to a whole new level!!! I had attached on Monday night with a full perimeter only Walker tape bond on my all lace (French). Went through my work week, rinse out soakings in the shower, plus a heavy workout on Friday. Saturday, went to the beach on holiday for the long weekend, spending all day Saturday body surfing/Boogie Board surfing. We had a point with some really powerful waves and I got my ass busted! If you catch a wave too late in the curl, ya getting pile-drive-dumped! I had about 3 or 4 of those, with one planting me straight on my head ( note: it actually served as a chiropractic adjustement, as stuff cracked from my neck to my tailbone as my body was jackknifed!! ).
I came up checking each time & my piece did not budge!! Not that I would have minded, not knowing anyone there but my family & not giving a krap nickel for detractor's opinions. I did notice lift at one small front edge point of the hairline the next day, but that was my fault; I forgot about the oils in suntan lotion & extended too close/into to the hairline when I applied on Sat.
Still, I simply combed down & spent Sunday @ the pool, Monday in heavy winds on the boardwalk & with the Sunroof/windows open doing 80mph on the drive home.

Messages In This Thread
Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape -Part II - Mr.NewYork - 09-10-2009, 05:30 AM