Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to find details on full caps
05-03-2011, 08:21 PM,
RE: Hard to find details on full caps
To andAstro : I haven`t re-read the whole thread again there as I`m a bit pressed for time, but your last post there......... if you have strong/good sides and back I wouldn`t entertain going the full-cap route. A topper with the correct density/colour will be enough for you to be getting used-to rather than diving in at the `` deep end`` [ so to speak] .... the standard advice is keep as much of your own hair as long as you can.....why get rid of `good / strong` growing hair? You`ll only `make`work for yourself. Most guys regret losing ANY hair in the first place and do their best to hold on to it as long as possible...you`re talking of getting rid of perfectly good strong hair [which will continually need to be shaved back]...just go with a nice topper until / if mother nature forces you to go full-cap. It`s far easier to deal with a topper , as a newbie , than going the whole hog with a full-cap.....full-caps have/bring their own particular issues.....ease yourself into wearing with a topper first...the experience you will gain, will stand to you if you eventually are forced to go full-cap.
Henry: What you are talking about IS a very very real issue for many wearers, especially younger ones who expect to attract partner[s]....... I have had this issue in the past, so I totally `get`how real it is.....I made a conscious decision after being busted once, long time back, the if I was/am to continue wearing, that I am up-front and honest about the fact that I wear...... if anyone has a problem with it..it`s just that...THEIR problem, not mine and if they can`t handle the fact and they see you as somehow less then ``100% real`` well then it say`s more about them than it does you and you`re just as well off without any involvement with that individual.....there is no point in literally sweating about not if , but WHEN a partner will eventually tumble to the fact that you wear.... close intimate -contact situations will inevitably lead a person to discover that you wear..you`ll get away with it for so long, but not forever...... so just get it out in the open sooner rather than later....you wear for YOU and not for others to `put you down`.....just my attitude to it all..cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard to find details on full caps - Paul In Ireland - 05-03-2011, 08:21 PM