Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and Tentative
05-07-2011, 02:05 PM,
RE: New and Tentative
Paul, you definitely seem to be one of the most informative people on this sight but I have to disagree about glues and debonders leaving permanent damage, my scalp is physical proof. Hair has been ripped our from my front hairline from both ultra hold and easy off debonder. I spent close to 4 grand to have surgery almost 5 months ago to fix what had happened to me. Because I am waiting for the possibility of new follicles to come through ( which is highly doubtful being the same clinic that did the surgery is the incompetence at the same location of the 2 individuals who left me permanetly scared to begin with, and a total of $10,000 later in combination of both surgery and systems in less than 2 years) I can only use certain products now to bond with as to not cause damage. I have to say I just recieved the got2b stuff today and applied 2 hours earlier and it holds great, profundly actually for not being a glue or base chemical but the hairline, whether from my own bad impulsive haircut and trim or the lace itself does not look passible in the least. This is entirely to frustrating, I would give my right hand to pull off the hairlines that a good number of members have been able to do judging from the pictures I have seen, but honestly even with other products in my own experience I cannot see exactly how that invisible lace look is achieved. There are no stylist's in my area but I would gladly pay any of you guys who might be near my area to show me the right way to achieve that look, I have spent the last couple years of my life living like a hermit and I am only 29. This has effected every aspect of my life from, jobs, where I go to school, having or keeping a girlfriend, and maintaining friendships. The pics of many users I see on here gives me hope but with all the horrible experiences I have had from this industry (non-John related, overall this is the best system I have ever seen a side from achieving that realistic or even semi front hairline look) my faith has diminshed and seem's unlikely. I could defintely get over the neurotic sense of wearing a system ( between mself and other people) if it actually looked that good because than I wouldn't care anymore which is a big change from when I started out. My custom will be here in another week ( it will be a little to small but with the right cut and style { If I find someone} should be fine until my next unit upon which I will make the template in the correct fashion) comes. I'm still offset though , especially with my current lack of options when it comes to bonding, about whether to cut to the beginning of the graduated front or leave a tiny bit of extra lace. Kind of off topic but still relative, every salon I have gone to has used that plaster of paris to shape and measure the template, looking back now I can't see how that would reasonably be anywhere near the correct proximity of the individual for their hairline. Xeon, what has your experience been with the look of your front hairline and got2b?

Messages In This Thread
New and Tentative - Gadd - 04-06-2011, 12:20 PM
RE: New and Tentative - antywanty - 04-07-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: New and Tentative - Biltmore602 - 04-07-2011, 08:45 AM
RE: New and Tentative - Paul In Ireland - 04-07-2011, 08:35 PM
RE: New and Tentative - conundrum29 - 05-05-2011, 10:49 AM
RE: New and Tentative - conundrum29 - 05-05-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: New and Tentative - Paul In Ireland - 05-05-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: New and Tentative - conundrum29 - 05-06-2011, 02:59 AM
RE: New and Tentative - Paul In Ireland - 05-06-2011, 05:28 AM
RE: New and Tentative - Xeon005 - 05-06-2011, 06:34 AM
RE: New and Tentative - conundrum29 - 05-07-2011, 02:05 PM