Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent conditioners
04-17-2011, 09:04 AM,
RE: Excellent conditioners
Hi Guys

I am in a similar situation. My hair is getting too dry... in the mornings i usually use distilled water or Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Conditioner, but i find through out the day my hair is getting dry. It almost feels like i have got gel on my hair. (this could be the dryness i am getting and the leave in conditioner not able to combat it.)

When i am styling my hair in the morning i have allot of hair breaking off and i feel this is due to it being dry.

El Che- i see the products you have mentioned above and they are both available at my local tesco (UK) could you run through how i would use them both and if any other you would recommend? i.e could one of them be used daily?

About me- I do workout about 4-5 times a week and i like to style my hair so i have the wet look. I am also using a silk/satin pillow case etc.. I usually wash my hair once a week, shampoo and conditioner using "Nearly Natural" Products.

A run through a nice routine on maintenance will be good if any of you guys could be kind enough :-)

Regards
Scooby

Messages In This Thread
Excellent conditioners - El Che - 04-01-2011, 09:34 PM
RE: Excellent conditioners - El Che - 04-01-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: Excellent conditioners - Biltmore602 - 04-02-2011, 08:31 AM
RE: Excellent conditioners - scooby - 04-17-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: Excellent conditioners - Snipe - 04-19-2011, 11:46 PM