Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
style question
04-04-2011, 08:25 PM,
RE: style question
(03-31-2011, 12:18 PM)MACKY Wrote: thanx for the responses guys i will look into this...maybe i go for a full cap at the end...but is it really that hard to attach it?

MACKY ... it`s not that it`s hard to attach...you`re using the same products no matter what size your system is, but it`s more to do with positioning it correctly and you have a bigger/longer perimeter than on a topper [about twice the length] so it`s more `tricky` and as I said, the nape area can be problematic for some wearers which is another reason some guys are a bit wary of shaving so much of their remaining hair off in order to go full-cap, I guess what guys are saying [usually anyway] is that rather than jumping in at the deep end with a full-cap, it`s probably advisable to try the shallow end first i.e. a topper until you`re used to positioning/bonding and de-bonding along with the cleaning etc.... you know.....`ease`yourself into it all.... I know some guys have such severe hair-loss that what`s left would be next to impossible to `work`with or get a nice blend between system hair and their own, so I guess in those cases,there is no alternative then to go straight in with a full-cap , but I`d advise such wearers to try get the help of a good stylist at the start to help with the initial step/s........ Paul.

Messages In This Thread
style question - MACKY - 03-29-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: style question - Paul In Ireland - 03-29-2011, 09:41 PM
RE: style question - MACKY - 03-31-2011, 12:18 PM
RE: style question - Paul In Ireland - 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: style question - Xeon005 - 04-04-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: style question - Henry - 04-05-2011, 01:03 PM