Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young thinning guy would like some advice please
03-28-2011, 02:38 AM,
Young thinning guy would like some advice please
I started rapidly loosing my hair about a year ago, at the moment i'm hiding it using dermatch but because i appear to be loosing it so quickly i worry that soon the dermmatch won't work as i will have nothing left!

I wonder what my options are? I like to have my hair fairly short and if possible i really like shaved sides with long hair on top. I prefer military type haircuts.

Unfortunately i seem to have also thinned a lot around my temple areas at the sides. My temple region used to extend right above my eyebrow but is now really thin. I have attached some photos for you all to see.

I am mostly thinning at the front of my hairline 3 inches back. The crown seems to look worse in the picture then it does in real life. Normally my crown still looks ok.

[Image: hair27thmarch.jpg]
shows front hairline is getting quite thin

[Image: hair27thmarchside1.jpg]
shows my sides and thinning temple indicated.

[Image: tophair27thmarch.jpg]
my crown doesn't usually look this bad, but i am probably balding here as well.

Do you think a hairpiece could work for me at all? And what kind of template, density etc would work?

Any advice appreciated as i have no idea how to get started. I also lead a really active life so i'm worried about maintenance and whether a hairpiece would work. For example i have to do a lot of outside hiking and camping.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
Young thinning guy would like some advice please - thinning_dude - 03-28-2011, 02:38 AM