Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
03-28-2011, 05:48 AM,
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding"
Life is a funny thing. There was a time where I felt the only problem in my life was my baldness and it was my number 1 complaint and worry. Now that I am older I realize how stupid I was, that new problems showed me what real problems are and that I should have enjoyed life more instead of worrying about my stupid hair. That is life tho, we only focus on the bad or our problems and take for granted what we do have.

You should just think about it calm and logically and don't make a fuss about it. U have options losing your hair. Yeah you could shave it if that fits you, or you could spend a couple hundred dollars and try a hair system. I mean this board is full of people of all ages who are not clueless, who wear a system with their friends and family and get unnoticed. I wore my entire 20's without a problem. I have friends who would make fun of me if they knew I wore a hair system, that is just how they are. and they didn't have a clue. if you read up get info.. Know a little bit of what you are doing and if you have a little bit of common sense, you will be fine curing your hairloss with this solution of u want to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog essay (not mine): "The Lament of the Balding" - Xeon005 - 03-28-2011, 05:48 AM