Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring.
03-16-2011, 11:11 PM,
To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring.
Hello just registered to the forum after browsing for a few days. I post a fair bit on different H.T forums looking for an answer to fix my problem but never considered a system due to the ones i have seen in the flesh stick out like sore thumbs.I got butchered years ago which has left scarring across my forehead and a too low hair line , also 1 to 2 cm scar´s running down the left and right sides at the back.
So basically live in a hat, my options for H.T repair are limited and dont fancy a tattoo over my head even though the company from Birmingham results do look good.

I think my only option now is the system from this company, you guys seem pretty happy. I have a few question´s especially for those who wear hair to cover bad H.Ts. More about the social aspect really, honestly have you found people starring at your hair who have guessed its fake or are these systems really this good that you dont get a 2nd glance?

I really wouldn´t mind trying one out to see how real it looks and if i would feel comfortable wearing one.

Messages In This Thread
To cover bad hairtransplants and scarring. - sagem - 03-16-2011, 11:11 PM