Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New here and got some questions?
03-09-2011, 05:30 AM,
New here and got some questions?
Hey everyone, I wish I would have found this site 2 years ago before spending over $6,000 and suffering permanent damage to my scalp by incomptetent people who do not know what their doing and are only after my money.
1. My first question is as far as the template goes can i just send one of my old systems in and they can match the same shape/size?
2. I was always told by the stylists of the place that I went that the long lasting bonding glue (3 or 4 week hold) can only be sold to people with a cosmotology license. Knowing now that this is bull I'm guesing Ultra hold is the long wear adhesive used?
3. I have never heard of knot sealer how important is this and what purpose does it serve?
4. My hair is dark so I'd probably order a 1b, rather than stress about bleaching the knots, can I order light blond hair for an inch in the front and sides, this way i can just dye it darker with a gentle dye?
5. One of the many problems I had with ordering systems from the place I used to go to was getting the crown in a spot where it looks natural ( it was always to high), I've seen on the ordering form you can have it centered or right or left but can I specify exactly where I want it, say a certain amount of inches from the back of the unit?
6. What is the best glue remover to use? I'm more concerned with something that is gentle on my own hair, I have possibly permanent damage (traction alopecia) from a woman who did not now how to use easy-off.
That's all I can think of right now but if anyone has any pictures comparing densities and degrees of waviness that would be appreciated, a lot of pictures from the old posts are not comming up, thanks guys.

Messages In This Thread
New here and got some questions? - conundrum29 - 03-09-2011, 05:30 AM