Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice please
03-02-2011, 09:23 AM,
advice please
hi all, im about a week away from ordering my first couple of units and im looking for advice from experienced users,i cant bear using concealers anymore, its messy and it looks awful. i have long hair , about 14 inchs from the thinning area down my back, at the moment my hair is brushed back and tied in a ponytail and the top is covered by concealers. this is a style i wear for work, so most of the time, when im off work i would like to wear my hair down again especially as i play in rock band. the hairline will be exposed at work so i need an undetectable front. i was thinking of a swiss front but have been advised to go french as the weight of the hair may tear the swiss front, with this style how undetectable is a french lace front ? im going for a light to medium density due to my age (40). as for hair colour i dye my hair anyway (to cover grey) , im dark brown , so does anyone know if there is common hair dye that i can pick up anywhere, like a wella or clairol that would match a toplace dark brown exactly,(uk brand).as having long hair would the weight affect a good long bond, i would like at least once a week and thinking of ultra-hold or ghost bond. ive seen the term flatback and i think that is what i need, if im wrong could anyone direct me in the right direction, i would appreciate any advice, cheers guys

Messages In This Thread
advice please - john southwest - 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM
RE: advice please - Xeon005 - 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM
RE: advice please - Paul In Ireland - 03-03-2011, 12:39 AM
RE: advice please - Henry - 03-03-2011, 11:02 AM
RE: advice please - john southwest - 03-08-2011, 06:25 AM
RE: advice please - Xeon005 - 03-08-2011, 06:35 AM