Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A first time Ohio guy needs help
02-25-2011, 04:57 PM,
A first time Ohio guy needs help
I'm in my mid-20s, and well, I guess this is truly the place to be to talk about something I hate talking about. Anyway, I need to get this done.

A quick story about me: I have a nice job where I can work from home. It's nice because, well since about October I've been wearing a hat in public. Not ideal, but I wanted to buy time for me to get this new hair. With the layoff of no one seeing, I'm hoping the transition will be smooth.

I am extremely nervous about getting things right. I don't want to work with ANYONE that I know. I've contacted a few stylists as well and no one will help me make a solid mold without me actually getting work done with them. I want to work with TopLace obviously.

So what I'm asking is if there is anyone out there in the Central Ohio area (or about a 2 hour radius), who could meet up and help me. I really don't know any other solution to this. I don't want anyone to know at first. If they figure out, they figure out. But I just don't want a person I know right away looking for imperfections and knowing right away it is a replacement. I just need a good mold done, and obviously if you also wear TopLace I'd like to see yours as well to get a better idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
A first time Ohio guy needs help - OhioGuy - 02-25-2011, 04:57 PM