Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
02-16-2011, 06:41 AM,
RE: Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
Heat was an issue when I wore a fullcap. I went on holiday, partying etc and it was a nightmare. I had all lace but my head felt so hot and I got headaches. I probably put too much glue and tape onto, but I needed a fullhead bond for my activities.

I've heard of people doing fullcap daily attachments with gtb glued. Or trying a weaker tape. If you were doing daily attachments I'd say shave it all off, as lining the fc up with your hair will take a bit of time, and worthwhile if it will last you 4-7 days.

I personally found the nape to be issues, first day was fine. But over time, it became itchy and I couldn't wait to rip it off. Alot of people solved the issue of the nape coming loose, by attaching low, on the neck instead of the skull.

Try out different shapes though, if this doesn't work you could try a full full cap. I will always wear hair, so even though a fullcap is hassle, I will make it work. But having as much of your own hair helps. But as I said before, if I was open about people seeing me bald one day and then with a fullcap the next, I would shave it all off. But not everyone is like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template. - Henry - 02-16-2011, 06:41 AM