Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
02-16-2011, 06:13 AM,
RE: Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template.
Hi guys... glad you found Snipe`s pics helpful Drew......there is a lot of good advice and tips there for newbies....check it out guys...up top there `` Info links for newbies``.
I`ve not had blending issues really as I have a light density on the system at the back and the length is only 3 inches too...problem is that the growing hair has continued thinning there.... am awaiting a new system with a longer length and a bit denser at the back to `compensate`...will of course post pics after it`s styled in etc. My main problem is when warmer weather arrives [believe it or not the sun actually DOES shine in Ireland from time to time ! lol ] and I`m working outside.....the perspiring causes a real difference to the growing hair..it literally disappears !! The back is the worst .. I just feel like getting the electric shears and lopping the lot off !!! I don`t want to start using concealers again..that`s going backwards to my mind... I used them when I initially started to lose hair... they`re OK for the initial thinning, but after that , you got to accept the fact you`re balding and it will only get worse with time..concealers can `buy`you a little time but after that, it`s system -time. THey very messy anyway ..can`t be having all that hassle again. As for the duration of bond..I`d only go for a week at most....I take off the topper nightly now as you know, but because of the size of a fullcap, it wouldn`t really be practical to de-bond nightly...my scalp tends to be oily so I don`t want that building up on the lace [ not too hygienic] and anyway, it`s best to keep your adhesives `fresh` in order to avoid clean-up issues.Haven`t decided on a style yet--will look at a few sites for hairstyle pics ..probably see one I like and have that replicated.....thanks for the feed-back guys....Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pics/Thin hair/Fullcap Template. - Paul In Ireland - 02-16-2011, 06:13 AM