Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost7 mos. old system+ Fullcap template Photos
02-14-2011, 07:48 AM,
Almost7 mos. old system+ Fullcap template Photos
Hi guys... I finally got `cracking` a few days ago and started my Fullcap template. To actually fabricate it only took about 40 minutes or so..I was taking my time.. I left excess material on it to allow me to adjust it to the final size.... ignore the black marker ...I only drew that on `roughly` as a kind of guide as to where I reckon I might like the finished article to be..... I `m proposing to follow the Red line now, and if you look at the temple area, I`ve drawn a green line ......I`m going to cut the template to that line so as to add in some recession ........ so there`ll be an `island`of hair jutting out to the front hairline-point. I`ll post some more pics in a few days when I have the finished article ready.... I`ll be showing the ``before`and `after `pics` so I hope they will be of interest. This is my first time going for Fullcap....I`ll be asking your opinions [and expecting good answers!!! lol ] I `ve also added a few pics of my present Topper [you`re probably sick of looking at it by now ..lol] but I had just sprayed in some leave-in conditioner an hour earlier and allowed to dry -in naturally........it kind of `holds`the hair into a look/style which Gels normally do..... the sun was shining in the window, hence the glare on some and it makes the hair look thinner than it actually is..but it shows how the lighter density gives a good optical illusion of growing hair. Paul.
p.s. The conditioner [reasonably priced too] is called ``Enhance conditioner`....go to http://www.ppi.cc..... click on the `conditioners` link on the right-hand side of their home page. Scroll down to the third product ..it`s a green colour liquid. Just under that there is a conditioner called `conditioner 2`... I haven`t used it but it looks interesting.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Almost7 mos. old system+ Fullcap template Photos - Paul In Ireland - 02-14-2011, 07:48 AM