Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
(02-16-2011, 03:00 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: I guess people do not want to get involved. I think that is the smart thing since this is a business dispute between John and BA. I rather let it be a private matter between them.

Out of this information what makes me the most curious, is what exactly was the breach of contract. what was the grounds for the lawsuit against BA. That part made me curious, i wont lie.

I'm sorry, I can't sit still anymore with this and Zeon...let me tell you, I have been following the Toplace site since 2003 and YOU NEED TO GET LOST AND GO BACK TO GARY. You play the fence, you never want to break ties... (with free samples)...by the way have you EVER bought a piece from BA or Toplace because for the longest time you wrote comments and never even bought a piece...you kept saying you would when your partial wore out... well go away unless you have any reason to comment unless just to express yourself...I Have purchased over 30 pieces from Gary and I feel I can speak my piece. nothing personal...just business,,,right...the guy is too big for his britches as we say up north and you need to set me straight if I am wrong but stop jumping into our forum and playing both sides.he is an over egotistical born again christian that thinks he needs to offer religious views to save the world..thru making money selling wigs...We don't care that he is a BA "Born Again" Christian...I could give a rats ass but we do care as customers that he turns our faith or lack of faith against us and sends flames of bullshit when we just want to know why our hair hasn't arrived in months and months...business, yes?,..ENOUGH you need to take a good look at what you have ordered and decide if it is what you expected and were told you wouold recieve...get specific and stop this wishee washee..."well..i think we should respect all sides bullshit"...'shit or get off the pot' I say you coward...if BA was giving you what you wanted and expected you WOULD'nt be on here pandering for an audience...so got ahead Paladin or who ever you are today...tell us all the big secret of GEL that we all have forgotten and need to know...I will NEVER lie to you or anyone about anything...no reason to...go on now boy...

Messages In This Thread