Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story, questions & more questions
02-08-2011, 08:23 AM,
RE: Story, questions & more questions
Well .... the lace front is very invisible so in the event of any possible shedding [which should not occur with the application of knot-sealer] it won`t be obvious to the casual observer. My systems have never suffered excess shedding, or any noticeable amount of shedding at all really ..I guess if the system is `treated`correctly and the knots are sealed to prevent them becoming un-done and the hairs falling out, you should have no worries... as for what you want to use around the sides/back ..again it`s a matter of what you find easiest to work with ...many wearers use tape there and glue at the front..others use glue all the way around....just have a look down through the different threads there and you`ll get people`s experiences and opinions on what they find best..... I have a part poly perimeter and just use tape on the poly and glue on the front......but again..that`s just what I find easiest to work with...... have a look at Debbie`s site and you can see the various tapes and their strengths .... hope that helps a bit ..Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story, questions & more questions - Paul In Ireland - 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM