Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT2B Glued fans + question for john
02-01-2011, 09:43 AM,
GOT2B Glued fans + question for john
I understand the appeal of using got2b glued for attachment. After wearing for so many f'en years, you either want something that is extremely simple, or you end up wanting to bond the thing to your head for a month straight.

If they came out with a glue that completely broke down in a certain type of solution that required no glue, that would be the gold standard.

Anyway, for those for you who are using GOT2b products like me, has anyone ever tried or experimented with spirit gums? There are some I have heard about that are used in another hair community for black ladies. Now they all complain of oily skin, they wear heavier more dense pieces, longer hair styles, and a lot were using it with success and saying how much easier the clean up is compared to conventional glues. I think one of the products they talked a lot about was mastix P spirit gum. Has anyone ever tried these products and want to give more feedback?

My question for john is, I haven't taken part on this forum as much as I would like to lately, I was wondering if you would like me to put up my email address on here to help answer questions or problems just to help out a little bit more than I have.

I been wearing hair since about 2000. Started at 20 years old, I know sucks, I been on this board and the original board since it started. So If I can be a help to anyone here. Don't be afraid to ask. A lot of people helped me when i was a noob.

best regards.

Messages In This Thread
GOT2B Glued fans + question for john - Xeon005 - 02-01-2011, 09:43 AM