Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overwhelmed. Please help.
02-01-2011, 12:29 AM,
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help.
Depends on the individual Anty... there are many here who have just `gone it alone` apart from having the system styled-in initially by a stylist...... in your case too, you found a small one-woman-show salon where you had privacy etc... that`s not always possible in many cases....the webcam consultation with Debbie can be very helpful as she can tell you exactly what density/style would suit and you can ask her any other questions ..good idea to have a few written down so you don`t forget `em ! It`s also in the privacy of your own home....I`m not disagreeing with your assertion, merely reminding newbies of that option should they find the idea of a trip to a busy salon a bit daunting. Also, the client can e mail a few pics to her after the consultation [ so she can keep them on file as a reminder] and Debbie can actually do the styling when the system is made...some people might be living in very remote/rural locations in large countries so going with my suggestion might be a more viable option ... at least it`s another option when people might feel a little `trapped` at the thought of making the leap into wearing....all the `` what-if`s and how will I`` etc..you know what I mean I`m sure ! Cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Overwhelmed. Please help. - Flynn423 - 01-25-2011, 02:54 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Henry - 01-25-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Henry - 01-26-2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Flynn423 - 01-31-2011, 03:22 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - antywanty - 01-31-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Overwhelmed. Please help. - Paul In Ireland - 02-01-2011, 12:29 AM