Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-28-2011, 02:27 PM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
I thought Mike and Gary both were saints for all that they were doing with the original Toplace site and this was in early 2003 but then things changed, Mike was gone and things got worse and then there was this unspoken transition when John took over Toplace and all the sudden Gary was on his own on the ***** website and it was like what to hell just happened but because i knew BA for years I decided to stick with him and I don't care what the newbies like Carrow or what ever the F654 his name is say on that site a bunch of us dropped from there like fruit from the vine and we all have our reasons but for me it took a long time because I was patient as hell for 1 year to the month, waiting for hair, screw up after screw up and I swear on a piza and my mothers life he's a liar when he blames the screw ups all on "the Chinese Factory" because for 5-6 months it was screw ups with the Korean factory and I was like WTF 1 year and horse hair and a promise to correct the order for the 4th time. NO. I have every e-mail to prove the BS back and forth so I swear if he threatens me with libal I WILL forward the emails for his (BAs) review. PS the hair I am wearing now is a chinese stock without a damn template and I make it rock so I will NOT be afraid to piss off the God of cheap hairpieces with my comments. He can take this as a FACT and put it where he sticks Plums and Mugs on his spare time

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - jeffsxyz - 01-28-2011, 02:27 PM