Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-27-2011, 10:01 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
they are now claiming that all of "us" are jelous, that's why we say anything about BA. Um no, actually, most of us are here because we got fed up with repeat problems with orders. BA is now saying on one thread that my (Gels) issue was a 100% mistake of the Chinese factory and that they disregarded two templates that were sent. Actually that is partly correct...The Chinese order was sent in December of 2009 and in June or July he said he also sent a copy he made of my template to this Korean factory so there was "good news"...well two times orders arrived wrong from the Korean and BA sent them back to the Korean factory before even sending them to me...told me the first were all totally vented pompador (not my order) and the next ones I waited and waited for a "10 day rush remake" in October 2010 he tells me he sent them right back to the factory because "I know you won't like the lace..".you'll think it's too thick...sort of thing and so I'm waiting and waiting and finally (out of now 6 pieces on order) 2 come in Dec 2010 and are from like a horses mane with a sheet of flat lace as the front (flat lace without pleats or tucks won't sit on a curved head without ripples)...that was it. I could not deal with this any longer even though he kindly offered to have things done again right. Those pieces that were being remade for a second time in China never came and were never spoke of again...disappeared.... BA was kind enough to refund all my money and that is it. You can't expect if you put up a forum to talk about hairpieces...or should I now clarify- to talk about BAs pieces and bash people that post negative experiences with the product...people can read and purchase and decide for themselves. and I agree, the religion Bible stuff was a little too much, especially when it was used to settle arguments. "I got all the proof I need has I seen it with my own eyes more times than I can count. FACT!" is not going to win any argument with me or anyone who studies science and uses logic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - jeffsxyz - 01-27-2011, 10:01 AM